Do I need migration certificate for my further studies?

Hello friends,

I am preparing to enroll in master's degree affiliated from pokhara university. I studied my bachelor from tribhuwan university. So do I need migration certificate?

asked 28 Feb '18, 21:20

anup-kulung's gravatar image

accept rate: 44%

Based on your scenario, yes you need to submit original migration certificate to pokhara university. It's because you are changing university from tribhuwan to pokhara. If you had studied from pokhara university, then you would have already registered there (no need to issue migration certificate) and just needed your identification number.

permanent link

answered 28 Feb '18, 21:22

bidhya-rai's gravatar image

accept rate: 20%

Your answer
toggle preview community wiki

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:


question asked: 28 Feb '18, 21:20

question was seen: 1,405 times

last updated: 28 Feb '18, 21:22

Copyright © 2016 Based on OSQA .